Winter is a very lively season in Barcelona, Murmuri has various propositions for you to fill your winter with cheerful moments to enjoy with your family and your friends.
Barcelona is the perfect city for a getaway or to spend family holidays. And if you feel like escaping just for the week-end to go shopping in an exclusive environment, Hotel Murmuri Barcleona is the ideal place for you too!
We have selected the follwing activities for you in our city...
Specially for Christmas will open the Plaza de Cataluña ice-skating rink, walking distance from the Murmuri (10 mintes).
And if you want to try another good ice rink, why don’t you go to the one in Camp Nou, the FC Barcelona’s ice rink...
Disney on Ice – 28 February to 3 March – Palau Sant Jordi
The Disney on Ice fantasy show will travel around the most fascinating spots of the world with their endearing characters.
If you need to escape the cold weather in an instructive way, a taxi will take less than 10 minutes to drive you from Murmuri to the CosmoCaixa Barcelona exhibition center, where you will find stunning exhibitions for children – that will fascinate the parents as well: “Clik”, “Flash”, “¡Toca Toca!”, or the Planetarium shows...
Other festivities for the new year…
• 17 January: Sant Antoní, parade and desfile and blessing of animals in various parts of the city
• 12 February: Santa Eulalia’s Day, patron saint of the city
• March: Barcelona’s Carnival
You must not miss the massive carnival in Barcelona, in the fisrt week of March. We recommend that you attend the Gran Rua parade and that you enjoy the great activity in the streets. For exemple, you will get to see tortilla contests.
Barcelona is the ideal city to go shopping. While walking around its lovely streets you will find all kinds of shops: international and national brands, shoe stores, clothing stores... All of them are waiting for you in Barcelona, at a 2-minute walk from Murmuri!
• On Paseo de Gracia and Rambla de Cataluña as well as on the upper part of Diagonal Avenue, you will find high-end shops like Chanel or Bulgari and more affordable brands, such as Mango, Zara or Promod. The Bulevard Rosa, in the middle of Paseo de Gracia, is full of original trendy shops.
• At the bottom of Paseo de Gracia is the Corte Inglés, huge comercial centre where you will be able to buy everything you wish. From Plaza de Cataluña start other comercial streets: Avenida Portal del Ángel and Calle de Pelayo, with plenty of famous brands, from H&M to Women’s Secrets.
• And to really enjoy all of Barcelona’s treasures, winter sales usually start in the early days of January, around the 7th) and last a month.
To have the chance to discover Barcelona and enjoy all those activities, look up our best offers, promotions and packages.